Monday, October 4, 2010

Meet....the Lead Animator (Quentin Vogel)

"I think when I saw Jurassic Park for the first time, I knew that is what I wanted to do...make awesome monsters and stuff!!!" 

Apart from monsters and stuff Quentin has always been intrigued by movement and characters, and has been drawing since the "age of zero". As a child his main inspirations were cartoons like He-man and Thundercats, as well as Disney films and early morning Loony Toons. Luckily for Triggerfish, Quentin graduated from drawing on everything he could get his hands on to becoming a talented animator who has worked on Jock of the Bushveld, and as an animator/3d generalist at Masters and Savant. He has directed (as well as animated) a series of short films for Animazing. The fictional character he most identifies with is 'Invader Zim': "I think its because we share the same dream - taking over humanity." Pin It

No comments: